The Art of Mobile App Reputation Management
PANEL | OCT. 13, 2022 | 9 AM PST | 5 PM BST
Best practices to improve star rating on the app stores and improve agent productivity
A great app store rating is critical for an app’s longevity. A poor rating or negative review can halt a brand’s user acquisition strategy. Join Jeremy Budzinski Customer Support Manager at MobilityWare to learn how they managed to reach 4.7 star rating with over 1.5M Ratings in the Apple app store. Learn their best practices for balancing time spent answering app store reviews, increasing their agent productivity tremendously. MobilityWare Supports 28 Million monthly Players with Helpshift used by 6 agents who also answer app store reviews via an integration of AppFollow and Helpshift.
This webinar covers:
- How to take the reputation of a mobile app to the next level and reach a 4.7 star rating on the app stores
- How to leverage your support team to effectively manage support tickets and app reviews to improve agent productivity
- How to enhance the stability and quality of your app by harnessing in-app user feedback and managing app store reviews
Watch the on-demand discussion.
Best practices to keep support operations lean and reduce churn risk during uncertain times
Amidst news of economic woes, companies are starting to take a closer look at available budget, tools to support scale without increasing headcount, and strategies to safeguard against churn risk. In this webinar, Customer Success experts Tim Dien and Jason Copeland reveal practical ways to leverage automation and data to recession-proof your support operations.
This webinar will cover:
- How to create wiggle room in your budget through better automation
- Best practices for handling MAU and support ticket scale without needing to increase headcount
- How to better understand your data and issue types to improve and speed up your customer support journey
- How Custom Bot APIs can be used to automate so much more than chat -- e.g. data retrieval, account changes, and more