Beginner's Guide to Customer Service Bots
What this guide covers
DYK: 29% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase with the option of messaging (even if they don’t use it)? What about: 79% say they prefer messaging to other forms of customer service. This is where bots come in.
Unlike humans, bots are consistent, highly scalable, and bots will always provide an instant response regardless of ticket volume influx. This level of speed and consistency is crucial to maintain in a world where 73% of customers say that valuing their time is the most important thing a company can do to provide them with good online customer service.
What you’ll learn
- Use an Answer Bot as a First Line of Defense
- Invoke a Bot to Collect Additional Information
- Automate Issue Selection and Categorization
- Deploy Use Case Specific Bots
- Feedback Collection
- How to Get Started with Bots